The region is scattered with local markets offering the perfect opportunity to make the most of the varied home-grown produce. Here are a few top picks…
Willunga Farmers Markets: Local produce, smallgoods, hot breakfast and lunch. Saturdays 8am-12noon.
Fridays After Five, Aldinga: Local food trucks, handmade gifts, jewellery, clothes and local music. Fridays during Summer 5pm-late.
Green Light Organic Market, Willunga: Local produce, handmade wares. Saturdays 9am-1.30pm.
The Vale Market, McLaren Vale: Locally made wine and art, handmade gifts, entertainment and family friendly. Dates vary, visit onkaparingacity.com
- Port Noarlunga Village Beach Hut Markets
- McLaren Vale Spring Markets (October to December 2019)
Here are some other local favourites…
- Aldinga Bay Market 4th Sunday
- Christies Beach Original Open Market 1st & 3rd Sunday
- Fleurieu SA Artisan Market (McLaren Vale) 1st Saturday
- McLaren Flat Country Craft Market 3rd Saturday
- McLaren Vale Healers Market 3rd Sunday
- Moana Market 2nd Sunday
- Once upon a Market (Seaford) 2nd Sunday
- Wellbeing at Willunga Market 1st Saturday
- Willunga Artisans & Handmade Market 2nd Saturday
- Willunga Quarry Market 2nd Saturday
For more information about all local markets, contact the McLaren Vale and Fleurieu Visitor Information Centre.